• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing collections and Adobe ID

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to share an album from LR mobile to a friend and when he receives the invitation he is prompted to sign in or register with Adobe ID. Is there a way to avoid that he has to sign in/ register with Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

On the "Share & Invite" screen, make sure that the Link Access is set to "Anyone Can View", and not "Invite Only".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the "Share & Invite" screen, make sure that the Link Access is set to "Anyone Can View", and not "Invite Only".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim. Works perfect now.

/p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had exactly the same issue. "Anyone can view" works for me as well. But what, if I do not want any person to be able to see my album, but still do not want, that friends have to register or sign in? Any way to achieve this? This I would expect to be a common wish for most users.

1) Invite only a defined set of friends

2) Those friends should receive an invitation mail without having to sign in or register.

Drop box offers this easily. In Lightroom this seems to be difficult. Or even 8mpossible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines