• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow for Lightroom, not classic?

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom, not the classic desktop application, but the cloud based one.  (Adobe really screwed up bad with names.  Everyone is confused, and you can't use Google to look for answers to things.  They should have left the name of the class application alone, and come up with a new one for the cloud based.  They are not the first company to make their product unsearchable, but it's such an obviously bad move!)

Sorry about the rant.   Is there a slide show feature in my version of Lightroom?   A feature where photo after photo is shown full screen without user intervention?

Windows Paint has a slide show feature, but the ability to adujust the length of time a photo is displayed has been removed.  Just one speed.   I guess stupidity is contagious,

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

No, nothing in Lightroom. You will need to find 'Third Party' software.

(Even Lightroom-Classic cannot set the 'time' difference for individual slides!)

I use a purchased program that is very capable- {PicturesToExe} https://www.wnsoft.com/en/pte-av-studio/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, nothing in Lightroom. You will need to find 'Third Party' software.

(Even Lightroom-Classic cannot set the 'time' difference for individual slides!)

I use a purchased program that is very capable- {PicturesToExe} https://www.wnsoft.com/en/pte-av-studio/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines