• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to read proxy image

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On lightroom web, whenever I try to open the editing options for an image, I get a message saying "unable to read image proxy". I have no clue what this means. The image uploads just fine to lightroom and the cloud (they're all JPG's), but when it comes to opening the editing tools, the message pops up. Any help/tip is appreciated. â€ƒ

PS: The image attached is in spanish, but it translates to "It wasn't possible to read the image proxy. There has been an error when reading the image proxy used for the editing"

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-15 a la(s) 22.20.34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda. Did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm having the exact same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It maybe worth posting on the Lightroom Web Feedback forum that's monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-web/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines