• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unified Experience Cross Platforms

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom CC experience is different across platforms.

The web version has some features, the desktop version has others, iPad lacks this or that.

Why is it not consistent across all? I don't want to have to go to the desktop version to edit dates or load presets, then to the web version to downloads video then to the iPad version to segment photos.

Everything needs to be available on all platforms and it needs to be consistent.

For me, I want to do all my Lightroom CC work on my iPad and its annoying I can't.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this forum is primarily Customer to Customer with only limited monitoring by Adobe Development Team I suspect your request will not be heard. Best you resubmit your comments to the forum intended for feedback Lightroom Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my iPad to edit all of the time. What are you wanting to do on the iPad that you can’t? What is different than the desktop application? Lightroom on the web is missing a few tools, but most of them are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use the gallery feature on my iPad

I can't access and change metadata such as dates and times on my iPad

I can't share video from my iPad

I can't make duplicates of a photo and save them with different crop ratios and different edits

These are just a few off the top of my head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic on your computer, not Lightroom CC. Classic is a completely different application and has many, many features that Lightroom CC doesn’t have. The cloud version, Lightroom CC works very close to the same on all devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. I am using Lightroom CC, not classic. There are enough differences for it to be annoying to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines