• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading from eos r to lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought an eos r. Lightroom 5 sees my camera but doesn't see the photos to download so I've downloaded a trial version of Lightroom from CC.  When I upload raw files to Lightroom CC they're uploaded as tiff files. How do I upload as DNG files?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5 does not support the EOS R. The latest versions of Lightroom Classic (that would be your best choice, because that is the successor of Lightroom 5) or Lightroom (cloud) do support this camera, and they do not convert raw images to TIFF. What makes you believe the trial version does?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have installed the trial for Lightroom 3.1 which uploads all imports to the cloud. Lightroom does not have the ability to import and copy as DNG. You need to try Lightroom Classic 9.1

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/get-started.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines