• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks in Lightroom - No Export Dialogue Box

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen multiple vidoes and instructions on the web indicating that watermarks can be added to photos during the export process in Lightroom, however, I get  no such export dialogue box when exporting in Lightroom. 

All I get is the choices to select File Type, Dimensions and Quality, and then under More Options, the choice between Metadata or Copyright Only. 

Someone had posted this was due to exporting from raw images, but it is the same whether I am exporting from NEF orJPEG.

My About Lightroom dialogue box indicates I have version 3.1

Thanks in advacne for any assistance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The videos you saw were probably about Lightroom Classic, not Lightroom (cloud). 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are saying that they provide the dialogue box in classic, but not in the cloud version and yet they don't spell that out in the comparison?

What other differences are there that they do't explain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if there is a list that spells out every single detail in the difference between Lightroom and Lightroom Classic. Lightroom Mobile did get the option to include a watermark in the last release, so I guess it's just a matter of time before Lightroom desktop does too.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines