• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What has Adobe done??

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused right now and I really need to talk to a representaive as it seems this forum never has an answer to a lot of our questions. I am a paying customer, I have the web based Lightroom, have access to Photoshop which is total greek to me and I did have Lightroom cc but it doesn't show on the adobe  page anymore. My main complaint at this moment is that now after the latest lightroom update there is no save option in the dropdown window anymore. I always used that to save my editied pics to a folder on my desktop soI  I can then add my watermark, sorry I know this might be an unorthodox method for most of you but it is what I can comprehend until I figure out how to use photoshop. It is too confusing with all these apps that you can use but Lightroom (web based) was the best for me and now you  Adobe has made it seem more difficult for me.

I have over 30.000 pics backed up on my Adobe account, before Lightroom CC went away or where ever it is I tried to use it but it kept trying to snc all those photos and it my computer coud not keep up and it was in the 3rd day of trying to sync and it just didn't happen,  I would love some help or some way to speak to a rep to help me figure out what to do. If you have noticed on here when you speak of lightroom , at least for me you have to be specific of which app you are speaking of because generally speaking most everyone I try to talk with  friends and groups they are speaking of Photoshop so I need to get into the right app and just use one. I also have all my photos backed up on an external hard drive so I can delete the storage on my adobe account and start over but I really don't want to start out with photoshop, I need the lightroom cc back and don't know where to get it. But right now I just want to know where the save selection went too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a deep breath and relax. Lightroom CC is now simply called Lightroom, and the 'Save to' menu is now called 'Export' and has many new options.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Lightroom users who switched from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom complained that there were not enough export options. Adobe listened, and provided the export feature that those users were accustomed to, and offers much more flexibility than the old Save option. You can still save images to your desktop. You just have to export them. Something Lightroom users have been doing for years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines