• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help, Mixamo site is unusable for downloading animations, it freezes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixamo site is unusable for downloading animations, it freezes instantly, is there a simplified version for laptops maybe without automatic character animations?

I don't know what is the issue, I've downloaded animations a year before and it all went smoothly...

Did my laptop just became too slow for new versions?

TOPICS
Bug , Character , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I encourage you to try again. AWS server in the US was down yesterday and that might be the moment you were trying to export the animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I've tried it a couple of different times over the last week but it can't load the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I'm in Australia which is about as far away from NY as you can get but downloads are working for me today & to answer your other question, select the wheel and unpress animate thumbnails1.jpg2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that but it still can't properly load the page or anything I click on, I'm in Croatia...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Croatia...

By @Boris22290297gw23

I had coffee there a few years back 😉

are you using a proxy server\ Vpn?

try a different browser first... if that doesn't work ask a mate to let you use their laptop to test

take screenshots so we can understand what "can't properly load the page" looks like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'll try that, thanks!

I just wanna say, I can acutally download the animation after I wait for a while to load here on Google Chrome (it doesn't show the full animation on right screen, just choppy bits here and there), but I have to hit pause first, because everything is just too slow when animation is trying to play.

I'll try on Mozilla Firefox that I've used before, are there any other you recommend maybe?

And here are the screen shots:Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about proxy server\ Vpn, I think I do but I'll have to check out what do you mean exactly sorry...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey it works now smoothly with Mozilla Firefox!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines