• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Session ID: 1000 error using generative fill

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've successfully used the generative tool on another machine but my current setup when hitting generate it gives me an get session ID error. Reinstalled, rebooted, same results.

image.png

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

This issue has been fixed.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
77 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when im writing a text in "generate fill " text box , its occured an error with this error content .

"an error occured during image generation error get_session_id status not ok :403 forbiden."

im take some photo of my own لباس کار  for my weblog and when i use generate fill its show an error 

error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@irandukht32180174zjgg 

Adobe has limited access to the generative fill and generative expand features to customers with a valid subscription to a plan that includes Photoshop ( Creative Cloud, Single app or Photography plan).

Potential customers can try Photoshop and the generative features by signing up for a 7 day trial here - https://www.adobe.com/downloads.html 

If you believe that you have are incorrectly receiving the above error and qualify to use the generative features, please contact technical support.

Votes

Translate

Translate