Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CAI and native photo apps?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

The Adobe CAI is very exciting for me. I am testing out Cred.s on Rarible currently. However the NFTs that I have minted do not have the Cred.s attached...

I am working with Rarible Support to see what happened.

My question is about native photo apps and Adobe CAI.

Working with 3rd party hardware, the native photo app has a HEIC Provenance and an automated numerical numbering. Once the Cred.s are attached the file carries the provenance but the initial file still has no naming convention and a different codec.

1. Will Adobe CAI be integrated with Adobe, Native hardware or thrid-party photo apps?

Currently working with iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 with Ps Express and Ps Camera.

Will these apps integrate with Adobe CAI so that the naming and file codec have interoperability out of the camera?TBlackmon-Adobe-CAI.png

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Thanks for the heads up on the Rarible troubleshooting. We will try to follow up from our side as well and see if there's something we can help with on our end.

As to native photo apps, the goal for CAI is to become ubiquitous across the digital media ecosystem, from cameras to phones to image processors to editing applications to social media and more. It will be a bit of a journey as we work with our partners to support Content Credentials across all of these platforms, but we are pushing forwa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up on the Rarible troubleshooting. We will try to follow up from our side as well and see if there's something we can help with on our end.

As to native photo apps, the goal for CAI is to become ubiquitous across the digital media ecosystem, from cameras to phones to image processors to editing applications to social media and more. It will be a bit of a journey as we work with our partners to support Content Credentials across all of these platforms, but we are pushing forward on that front.

I would expect that Adobe apps onboarding will be a faster process than hardware devices, but we haven't announced any timing there.

I would encourage you to join us at our  event on June 16th where we will be unveiling our open source tooling for 3rd party implementors (sign up here: https://lu.ma/ke8ha57o).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again. I did attend the Open Source tooling event last June. I have been using a Legacy Photoshop version for continued Credentials exporting. However, the Credentials are now only visible in the Content Inspect, CAI website. Do you have updates where I can view the credentials outside of the CAI ecosystem? I am not fully prepared to deep dive into the Open Source toolkit. But hoping there will be both hardware available (Canon) and no-code options for implementing CAI into my business in the future. I would like to disply the credentials on my website, for example.

Thanks!

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines