• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Docs

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered just letting me download the file? I would love to be able to download the native file. It would be so nice to be able to send my print vendor the working file. Wanting to download? In MY files? It's more likely than you think! It is, in fact, useful to be able to move the file from one device to another and share the actual file with collaborators. Would love if Adobe let me download or save my psd. It would be just an absolute delight

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Joshua26153107yasy,

Thanks for reaching out about downloading Cloud docs. If you go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents, for any of your cloud documents you can click the Ellipses menu and choose to download them.

PeteGreen_0-1663355780555.png

In terms of sharing with others, you can always use Invite to Edit. See, Share access and edit your cloud documents.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You go ahead and let me know when that function makes its way into the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which function in particular @Joshua26153107yasy?

You can also download your files directly from Photoshop Web Recent files here: 

PeteGreen_0-1663796915536.png

Regards,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines