• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't like the Beta version

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like the Beta version - how can I get the last version back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jen2652033232jw happy to help. We want to make sure we understand what you would like to do... are you looking to NOT use the current beta and just use the latest Ps release, or do you want to use an older beta version?  

If you open your Creative Cloud app and go to the application you want to rollback to, click on the three elipse dots and select other versions;

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.58.37 AM.png

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @CoryShubert!  I no longer want to use the Beta.  Is there a way to see what version I had before installing the Beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update @Jen2652033232jw, you can simply click the uninstall link and delete the beta, then install whatever version of Ps you would like. We are not aware of a way to be able to tell you what version of Ps you had before, but there is not a reason to delete the Ps general relesae when using beta, it is very normal to have both on your system at the same time.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to tell, at least what year version, by looking at the Adobe application folders. Often older version folders aren't fully deleted. It won't be able to tell you what exact release you had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines