Exit

I can't see the Photoshop (beta) app

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
(and happy new year!) 
I can't find the Photoshop (beta) in my Creative Cloud Desktop.
Under "Categories" I can see it all (... Video, Illustration, UI & UX, 3D & AR and Acrobat & PDF) but no Beta-category.... please see attached.

Is this because I'm living in Denmark? Or do I need to sign up to the beta first?

Kind regards, Jens  

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Radikale5C7C thanks for reaching out. Have you been able to see Beta apps before but can't now? What sort of subscription in CC do you have?

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory - thanks for your answer. 

I have an "Adobe Enterprise-plan" and within that 3 licences to 
"Creative Cloud All Apps"

I don't think I've been able to use beta-apps before - I haven't seen them 😉

Kind regards, Jens 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the account detail Jens. Do you have contact with the admin for your account?

You may want to check with whoever might be administering the installation packages through the Admin Console to enable the installation of Beta apps.

This is what it would look like from the package creation end -- 

PeteGreen_1-1672767553232.png

More info can be found in the Enable install of beta apps section of Creative Cloud app & services | Customizations. Once that option is enabled, you should be able to install the Photoshop beta!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain where I can find this please? I've looked and looked but can't see anything to do with the above post, so I can't see how to install Beta either.

Same licence btw. All apps etc.

A screenshot shows how my cloud app looks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@philg76401734 we can see you show beta apps section on the lower left column, so please explain what happens when you click on that, beta apps, and what shows and what messages or issues you have installing Ps beta.

We see you have a teams subscription so please contact your IT admin to see if they are blocking betas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pete!

I have a similar issue, I don't see Photoshop Beta. I can see the "beta" tab in CC but it has a little lock on it.

Where in the admin console can I find these settings? Do I need to activate the "package" settings to see it?

All the best,
Saga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here can't see my specific Photoshop beta

jash33_0-1695958115013.png

jash33_1-1695958149493.png

What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines