• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Images

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After images have been importing and it takes you through highlights, whites, blacks, contrast, tint, saturation, etc, it doesn't place it onto the canvas. It could be a mistake Im making on my end, but I don't see anything when I try to import a black background after additional changes as a .png image onto the canvas.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @phoea7 sorry to hear this. Could you share some screenshots of what you are seeing? Does this happen to all images you are trying to place, just this one...?  What browser are you using and OS?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @phoea7

From the workflow it sounds like you're opening a camera raw image into Photoshop to start and it sounds like you may be clicking the Done button, instead of the Open button. Does clicking Open help?

PeteGreen_0-1659731870708.png

Regards,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines