Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop beta | What you need to know about Generative Credits

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps generative credit header.jpg

Want to learn more about generative credits, how many you have in your account, and how you can use them? You’ve landed in the right place!  

Where can I learn more about generative credits and how they are used?  

This HelpX article covers up-to-date information on generative credits, where they can be used, when they renew, and how credit metering works.  

Is the generative credit metering enforced for my plan?  

Starting January 17, 2024, we will begin enforcing generative credit limits on select plans, including but not limited to Adobe Firefly. This HelpX page on generative credits provides up-to-date information on metering enforcement, so bookmark it for quick access on generative credit updates. 

Where can I access my plan-specific information?  

Your plan-specific information will be available on your Adobe account management page, where you can review your generative credit allocation, usage, and experience when you exhaust your generative credits. 

If you need additional credits, you can purchase a Generative Credit Add-on plan by clicking here

Is there a place I can learn more about different plans with generative credits?  

If you need to learn more about various plans with generative credits, head to this page. This page provides the side-by-side comparison of plans with generative credits 

Where can I see how many credits I have used in my plan?  

It is now easy to view how many generative credits you have in your Creative Cloud plan.  

Simply go to  Adobe account management page or firefly.adobe.com and click on the avatar in the top right corner to view how many credits are included in your plan and how many monthly credits you have used across all applications.  

The same account view is coming to Adobe Express, Photoshop and Illustrator later in 2024.  

PeteGreen_0-1705426168426.png

Generative AI related links

Photoshop desktop

Quick Tip: Generate new objects or delete and fill areas using AI

Quick Tip: Use Generative Expand to extend and complete your image

Experience the future of Photoshop with Generative Fill

Explore beyond your canvas borders with Generative Expand

Make selections in your composites

Retouch and repair images

Common questions about generative AI in Photoshop 

Photoshop on the iPad

Generative variations now on your iPad

Photoshop on the web

Quick Tip: Generate new objects or delete and fill areas using AI

Quick Tip: Use Generative Expand to extend and complete your image

Reimagine your images with Generative AI

Photoshop on the web: Common Questions

Adobe Firefy

Adobe Firefly FAQ 

Add or replace an object in image with Generative Fill

Write effective AI prompts to generate extraordinary and relevant content

Content credentials for assets generated with Adobe Firefly

Generative credits in Adobe Firefly

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I see the November 1, 2023 start date is no longer relevant, for credits, for paid Creative Cloud customers. However, before I knew that, I checked my credit usage, for the start of November, and it showed I had used 134 credits for the few hours of November. However, I know my internet was down, beginning at about 11pm, central time October 31 (and, I had not used Photoshop, after that). I had not started my generative filling until shortly before I checked my usage, the afternoon of November 1. I'm sure there is an explaination, but, I can't remember using 134 credits in that time.

My questions:

1. Does the month start on a particular time zone, or my local zone? That could make a difference, in crunch times.
2. Is the counter pretty bullet-proof in its accuracy? I'll keep an eye on mine, to see if I notice more issues. But, I thought I'd ask, to see if I need to keep that variable, in mind.

Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alllan, generative credits renew based on your billing cycle. So, generative credit renewal is not tied to calendar months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, LiliyaSFO. That makes sense. I'm sure that information is in the current documentation, but, I, surely, overlooked it.

Thank you, again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines