• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not Compatible

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install Photoshop Camera on Essential PH-1 running Android 10. Any reason for this?

TOPICS
Android , App Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

To learn more about Photoshop Camera, access System Requirements help resources from Adobe here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi default1by6ykitt6cb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Samsung Galaxy A12.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html 

Please stay tuned!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 122 Replies 122
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Je n'arrive pas à télécharger l'application depuis le Google Store. 

Je possède pourtant un appareil compatible : OnePlus Nord

(Appareil plus récent que les OnePlus 6 et 6T...)

Pouvez-vous m'aider dans le processus de téléchargement ou me donner plus d'informations sur la compatibilité ?

Merci d'avance,

Michaël

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your OnePlus Nord. 

Unfortunately, not all Android devices are supported.

We recently added more devices to the support list and the team is working hard to add more. Stay tune!

Your device will be sent to the team for review. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Main camera doesn't work. Crashes when switching it from front cam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adrian5C7D,  

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the crash you experienced while switching from your front camera.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Photoshop Camera. 

Please visit our article on the system requirements and supported devices: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html  

We recently added new devices and working hard to add more devices: Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, and more to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

You can submit a request for support for your device here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ 

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.   

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does PS Camera work with a Galaxy S8 with Androod v9.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck! I believe it only works on a Galaxy S9 and above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, then I won't bother with applying to the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goiid for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I just heard from Jeff Chien, from Adobe, and he said that it would work. So maybe I'll try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can they extend it to other phones such as vivo soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NinadSorab, 

Thank you for your question if we can extend Photoshop Camera to other phones such as vivo soon. 

I have merged your feedback to this post which includes an updated list of supported devices. 

Can you please provide more details about your device and model number? I can add your device to the list for the team to review. The team is working hard to add more devices to the support list. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NinadSorab, 

Thank you for your question if we can extend Photoshop Camera to other phones such as vivo soon. 

I have merged your feedback to this post which includes an updated list of supported devices. 

Thank you for providing more details about your device. I can add your device to the list for the team to review. We have recently added more devices to the support list and working on adding more. In the meantime, please use a supported device for the best user experience: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.ug.htm...

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you make available for installation in the Xiaomi Mi 9 the same version that is allowed in Xiaomi Mi 10? I already have it in the iPhone, but the camera of Xiaomi Mi 9 is much better. I don't mind to be a beta tester 😏

Thank you.

Pedro Carvalho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro, 

Thank you for reaching out regarding your question about installing Xiaomi Mi 9. 

I have merged your post to this thread regarding your device compatibility for your Xiaomi Mi 9. Unfortunately, we do not support Xiaomi Mi 9. However, we do support Xiaomi Mi 10 5G, and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G. The team is working on adding more devices to the support list. Please stay tuned!

Yes. You can install and use Photoshop Camera on multiple devices. However, activation is limited to two devices per individual associated with the membership (one iOS and one Android device). If you want to install it on a third device, you need to deactivate it on one of your previous devices.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

We'd love to see your creations, so please tag your photos with #PhotoshopCamera for a chance to be featured on our social pages!

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny

Thank you for you reply. For the compatibility, can't be the APK provided without the limitation of device? I'll test it that way. 

Thanks

Pedro Carvalho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device - Samsung Galaxy A51 5G 

Android 10 

Any ideas when this device will be compatible with Photoshop camera?

Thanks 

Chris 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for reaching out with your question regarding support for your Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android 10 device. 

I have merged your post to this thread for more information and updates. 

Unfortunately, your device is currently not supported. 

Please visit our article on the system requirements and supported devices: 

We recently added new devices and working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. Please stay tuned! We have added your device to the list for review. 

You can submit a request for support for your device here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ 

Thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Jenny   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It said that oneplus 6/6T and above are compatible but I have a oneplus nord and this is not compatible. Do you know if adobe is going to add this device anytime soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Photoshop Camera compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I download this app on my pixel 5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello bt465,  

Thank you for contacting Adobe Photoshop Camera regarding your Pixel 5 device compatibility.   

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Photoshop Camera. 

Please visit our article on the minimum and recommended system requirements: 

We recently added new devices and working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. Please stay tuned! 

Again, thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us at pscamera@adobe.com should you have any further questions.   

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I am using redmi note 8 device running on android 10 Adobe Photoshop Camera app is not compatible sir pls give any solution I really like the app or pls help sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abhinav,

Thank you for posting your feedback about your Redmi Note 8 device compatibility. 

I have merged your post to this thread with more information. 

Please visit our article on the minimum and recommended system requirements: 

We are working hard to add more devices to the support list. You can submit a request for support for your device here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ 

Again, thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.   

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi "Jenny",

I'm wondering how long Adobe, or it's employee's, were in the business of feeding it's customers blatant misinformation and placating rhetoric that's repeated and repeated over and over for nothing more than to basically make the person feel like it's somehow their fault when it's not?

I have a samsung S8 which according to Adobe is an unsupported device so I'm unable to install the application from the playstore...right?

Wrong.

I have it installed and it opens and works very well and I can do everything I want except update it to the latest version. Meaning that my device was supported until adobe decided to make it unsupported.

My question is why? Why does the application work fine and you say it's not supported?

If it works, It's supported.

I have attached screenshots so you can see the steps I'm speaking of and understand why myself, and many more after reading this, are rather upset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A correction: my device is a Samsung A8 Plus. NOT an S8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines