Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I couldn't complete downloading ps

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ekran Resmi 2023-03-09 01.30.17.png;
I've just bought the adobe cc applications yearly. I downloaded illustrator without any errors however when I try to download ps I always got the same error at %89 (download failed). I press the button 'TRY AGAIN' but always got the same error at the exact same point. I deleted the applications and try it again but still couldn't manage the download ps. Using m1 macbook pro. All updates are done in my mac. Any help please?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @mert28780697kb96 do you have any antivrius software installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin, thanks for your time. I don't have any antivirus software. Actually I reset my mac (delete everything.) Then I try to download ps. (I don't have any other software except adobe cc and adobe ai)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ekran Resmi 2023-03-09 16.04.13.pngThis is the error log. I deleted adobe cc and the other softwares and try to download it again. But always I got the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is more information on how to resolve error 183 specifically:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-183.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mert28780697kb96 sorry you are having this issue. Curious if you have Rosetta installed? Make sure you have it and then try and see if it works.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines