• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IPad not syncing with Cloud, Creative Cloud or laptop

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me. I contacted Adobe in live chat and they were about as helpful as a rock.. My IPad will not sync with Cloud, Creative Cloud or other devices. Some files do sync but a majority for do not. I create all of these in the sam way. I have done everything. Signed in and out, uninstalled app and re-installed (recommended by chat person and now lost a load of projects that took me days to create). The files on my IPad have the constant blue sync wheel and the little cloud icon that says they have been uploaded to cloud never appear. If you click the file name drop down and the upload/save now button it is always greyed out and does not allowe me to save manually. Now according to Adobe help online all your PSDC files should automatically save to Adobe cloud, again, this is not happening. I am getting really frustrated as I cannot find a solution anywhere. Has anyone else had these issue. I use Photoshop on my IPad for my artwork as I find using the pen for most of what I do easier than on my laptop, but I need to access the end results for another program on my laptop as there is no IPad app for this. If anyone can help me I would be most grateful. 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your iPad, can you collect a log and share it with us? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/collecting-logs-ipad.html 

Post a URL to the log file using CC files or dropbox, or something similar to share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines