• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[ Locked ] Decentered Photoshop window

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning to everybody. I am Francesco Aliani, a 28 year-olded guy in love with taking photos of nature. I am an Apple iMac 2021 owner with a cracked version of Photodhop 2022 installed on it. I would have to report a bug/strange misfunctioning of Adobe Photoshop 2022 on my iMac. The day I got Camera Raw installed on my iMac, I have unvolountarily dragged Photoshp's window left and upwards, because of an involountarily hand contraction. Since then, , when I open ".psd" files (Created with Photoshop), I am keeping continuosly being shown Photoshop's window decentered left upwards. My question is: is there a way to avoid that decentered view, and to set up back settings? I hope, guys, I am going crazy. Thank you everyone for the patience.

Francesco

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Francesco29465723cbb8  "cracked version of Photodhop 2022"

You won't find any help here, I'm locking this thread, you may also want to give this a read

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/genuine/faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines