• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple issues since 23.2.1 Release

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since the recent bug fix update I am experiencing a whole host of issues in Photoshop so any advice would be appreciated. They are as follows.

• Constant issues with lag. (I have tried several suggested fixes including resetting photoshop and although they have improved it, the problem is still apparent.) Lag issues include: Zoom stutter, Menu lag, Delay when switching tools.
  • Adjustment layers no longer working correctly. (Double clicking on adjustment layers no longer brings up additional functions such as as the gradient editor on a gradient map layer no-longer work.
  • When I do bring up the gradient map editor for example via the main menu, it does not allow me to edit the gradient map layer.
  • Constant freezing while creating 3D images.
  • Excessive image load and save times.

All of these problems began with the 23.2.1 update. Prior to the update I experienced none of the above issues. I have reset Photoshop and although this has helped, especially with the lag issues it did not cure it or the other problems experienced.

All system drivers etc. are current and up to date.

System specs.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: OMEN by HP Laptop
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16264MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Display Memory: 14183 MB
Dedicated Memory: 6052 MB
Shared Memory: 8131 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?