Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Content Aware Fill preview doesn't render completely

LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*See video

So in the new content aware fill taskspace when the full preview has finished rendering I'm having a problem where the image suddenly gets cropped with transparency and I cannot see the preview properly to see what I'm doing, its so annoying!

Any ideas? I'm on a 2012 MacBook Pro, everything up to date (Mac OS Mojave + latest photoshop)

Thanks

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018
Please update to Photoshop CC 20.0.1. it should correct this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. 

See what’s fixed

To update Photoshop CC to 20.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop CC. More detailed instructions for updating

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We're working on fixing it. Meanwhile, turn on the Preferences > Legacy Compositing as a workaround. (requires reopening the file to become effective.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can move the workspace panels if you hold down a modifier key while dragging. Alt works on Windows, I haven't tested yet on Mac but presumably Option works there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please update to Photoshop CC 20.0.1. it should correct this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. 

See what’s fixed

To update Photoshop CC to 20.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop CC. More detailed instructions for updating

Votes

Translate

Translate