• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Feathered mask displays incorrect value temporarily

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I adjust the feather for a mask using the arrow keys to and press enter the value rounds off upwards. But if I select another layer and then select the layer with the adjusted mask it shows the correct value. I have not tried this with vector masks.
It's not a huge problem but a bit confusing before you realise what's going on.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018
According to this:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html (and my initial tests) it looks like this one's been finally fixed!!!! Hooray!! Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I can see this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this one too... and yes it happens with vector masks too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is funny. For the last weeks, this bug has been annoying me a lot. Today I finally came here to check if it had already been reported. Then I found this... and to my surprise, I had already commented and didn't even remember, since this is already 2 years old.

I hope you eventually get around to fixing this bug, and others like this one or this one (just to mention a couple I've been involved in). But this situation makes me wonder where PS is going. I have always complimented the Photoshop team for fixing bugs in a timely manner and keeping up to date with bug reports, but lately I'm under the impression that this is starting to look a little like Lightroom, where at first you think they are taking too long to fix bugs, and after 6-7 years you realize that they probably don't mean to fix anything unless it's really important.
Let's hope this is not the case here. Thanks for listening to us customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
According to this:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html (and my initial tests) it looks like this one's been finally fixed!!!! Hooray!! Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate