• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Opening brush panel is slower than ever

Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening the brush palette with right button (pen button) is slower than ever for me. This menu has always been pretty slow though, but in cc 2018 its slower than ever before. It almost feel like this menu needs to be loaded with the brushes every time you hit the button. But, I tried deleting all the brushes in my palette and its still pretty slow. I mean, it doesn't take more than a second, but a menu like that should stay in ram and open instantly all the time. Its used constantly (!) if you are an artist painting and swapping brushes, and it really breaks the workflow waiting for it to open all the time.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to reproduce this issue here yet. Can you share a screen shot with the context menu up? Want to make sure I have similar view settings and number of brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I rebooted it became much better. So I need to instigate what causes this and see if it reappear. 

I'll make a video if I experience it more. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably it's relate to my case that about 16 bit brush tips. I have the same issue too. I made video. 

I could not display a click on the video, but I believe you can recognize it. Tiny black corner appears right at the click moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that s exactly what I experience as well!! Maybe its the 3D brushes thats causing it, going to delete all mine for sure.  ANyway, definately something Adobe should be able to investigate now. Thanks for sharing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Maybe I should give you the brushes pack for reproduce this problem? Probably it's should be specific 16 bit brushes, not any.

Votes

Translate

Translate