• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Shape Tool Options for Perspective Grids

LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Photoshop 22.0.1 and I have a question that I can't find the answer to anywhere online...

I'm trying to use the Shape Tool to create a perspective grid that I normally use for my environment art. Unfortunately, when I open the Polygon Tool and then drop down the Path Options menu, it's completely different than what I'm used to since the latest update. It doesn't have an option to enable Star or to adjust the Indent Size. I don't know what to do. I depend on those perspective grid lines for my work. Can I change it back to the way it was before, or is there a new way to do it that makes my job easier? I appreciate the help!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Star is enabled all the time, and 100% produces a polygon. If you set percentage to 50% it will give you an ident of 50% for a star.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Star is enabled all the time, and 100% produces a polygon. If you set percentage to 50% it will give you an ident of 50% for a star.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate