• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2024 "Transfer" Brush Setting glitch

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! This is a bug that has recently shown up on my copy of PS 2024. For some reason, some of my custom texture and soft brushes have these weird vertical and fragmented lines every time I use them. I've turned off "Transfer" on a few and it seems to fix the problem, but not for other brushes. And I want to keep Transfer on so that it retains the special texture. Does anyone else have this problem? Please let me know.

Btw, these brushes are by Kyle T. Webster.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 125619.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 222609.png

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us the names of the brushes in question?

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look over on the photoshop beta discussion. It has been happening in beta version for a while. It is a known issue  in PS Beta version. It happens when turning on color dynamics and lowering the brush flow. Now with the new update, it is also happening in the regular photoshop. Check it out here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i see it even with just a regular round soft brush with the settings below.

macOS Sonoma 14.3 with Photoshop 2024 (ps ver 25.4)

br.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the names of the brushes Screenshot 2024-01-31 133215.png

And I am using Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it appears that the only way to resolve this issue is to reinstall a previous version. I'm currently using ver. 25.3.1. I hope the staff fixes this issue sooner than later!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem, this happened after the next Photoshop update. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/color-dynamics-in-photoshop-are-glitc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop 25.4 and having this problem specifically when Color Dynamics are enabled on a brush. I hope this issue is being worked on, because it's currently preventing the use of some of my favourite brushes. 1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, is anyone still painting in PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines