Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 23 crashes when using Content Aware Fill

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23. crashes 

When i select something using patch tool then using backspace to bring up the 'Fill' box  set to 'content aware fill' . Photoshop then crashes when i press 'OK' ......Can anyone help ?

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 18.11.53.pngScreenshot 2021-11-11 at 18.10.24.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use the patch tool to make a selection and then you hit what key? I don't have a backspace key on my mac and I don't fill with the patch tool, I move the selection to replace it, can you explain step by step what you are doing - I'm trying to walk through your steps. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines