• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP VERSION 24.1 IS BUGGED!

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's up! I recently updated my photoshop version to the newest version which is the 24.1. I ran into this problem where I couldn't select and mask a person out from another photo. Every time I try to select and mask, the whole software crashes. It happens every time I get to that point. I looked all over on the net for tutorials or even trying to find what's wrong with it and there was nothing that can help. 

What fixed the problem was, I had to revert it back to the 22.2 version and now it's working perfectly now! Just in case you guys run into this problem, here's a solution that'll help you.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your GPU, and did you check your driver update? (Update to Latest Driver version)
And Go Preference - Image Processing - Change to "More Stable(CPUmode), Restart PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean 24.0.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines