Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted cursor behaviour

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honorable society, good afternoon

In advance, sorry if my english isn't perfect and my computer knowledge is far from it.

I have a bug that makes unwanted mouse action when using my wacom tablet CTL-470.

I draw with adobe photoshop (I have versions from years 2019, 2020 and 2022 installed, they all have this bug).

Sometimes, at random, a weird behaviour starts , lasts a few seconds and stops. It can happen one or two times under a minute but it's random. Sometimes, it feels it doesn't do it again for 5 minutes or more.

The behaviour of the cursos feels like

-an held down mouse button (it feels like the right and/or left one)

-keyboard stops responding (pressing a key to change of tool or any other keyboard shortcuts or action)

I don't remember quite how I leave this weird state but if I take the pen off the tablet and put it asside, the maintained click feeling stops and the keyboard respaonds again. This weird behaviour makes any over the tablet movement without pressing beeing registered as actual pressing (or clicking, not sure how you call that).

As you can expect, this is anoying enough to stop beeing motivated to use photoshop.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the wacom driver.

I give no movement to the chord or the usb port when this happens.

I don't know on which side is the cause, if it's the tablet, Adobe, or something in between.

I'd be glad if you guys, tell if you had something similar, and possibly a fix for it.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Anchevic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first question is if you disable the tablet, does Photoshop operate correctly or not? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines