• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I click on an image in my files to edit and the image loads, I can still see the home screen

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshop community company,

My photoshop has been acting bugged for the last view months, now with my placement I need it more but It is very glitchy and the homescreen is still visible in the background whike I edit an image.

One other thing is when I move the scroller so I can get a better view of my image, the picture multiples from the bottom and the top depending on if I scroll up or I scroll down, in the end I can not work with the image and it takes extra time when I need to work quickly. I dont know if this is my HP laptop or if its the photoshop platform but I would really appreciate if you could look into this.

Yours Thankfully,

Rachel Kiernan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's your Photoshop Version?
And Driver Version.

You have to try few things.

1. Go to Preference - Tools - Turn Off "Enable Flick Panning"

2. Go to Preference - Technologhy Preview - Check "Deactive Native Canvas"

3. Go to Preference - Technologhy Preview - Uncheck "Enable Native Canvas Rullers"

4. Go to Preference - Technologhy Preview - Check "Older GPU Mode"

And Restrat PS, still problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines