• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action Manager (Script Listener) code converter script!

LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I mentioned in some post of this topic I heard of this code of Paul Riggott. Unfortunately that was after he closed his site where were some libraries his code used. Probably it's the same code because I see there are include statements on top. I tried to run it but can't because it tries to include files they don't exists 😞
Could you please provide us with rest of your repositry regarding above script, thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The missing 'include' files may be in the PS C/C++ SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah right, I thought so but it was unusual for me, as I thought those libraries were created by Paul Riggott. Now I see he used those SDK to his scripts. THX!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes the code shown is a replacement for the "BasicExternalObject" example in the SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines