• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment list from layers panel now scrolling

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the adjustments from the layer panel at the bottom. Since the recent update, this list is now becoming scrollable instead of the list just appearing. It's really annoying, how can I get it back to how it was before?

Yes it is at the very bottom of the screen, but there is no reason to make it scroll when my screen resolution is large enough for it to show them all. I am on MacOS.

Screenshot_2023-05-25_at_09.13.02.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does the same on mine, but moves quick enough that it doesn't hinder me. (MacOS 12.6.6/Ps 24.5). The whole list shows up on 23.5.5. You could file a bug report if it's a problem for you and you want to bring it to their attention. It doesn't seem like there's any options on the user side to restore the old behavior.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 5.32.47 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running Windows 10/ PS 24.5, and it operates the same as always for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines