Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjustment presets dissapear

Engaged ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

The new functionality my presets under the adjustment presets is not working. They dissappear. I have created 3 presets (with LUTS) they work when I create them but when I want to use them days later I can still see them under my presets with the icons but when I want to apply them I get the folder on top of my layer but it is empty. The preset is gone. The folder has the name I recorded but the presets that should be inside the Group (folder) is empty so no preset.

I have updated to the latest version of Photoshop 25.6.0 but my presets are gone. 

When this new feature works it will be amazing as it will save me quite some time.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adjustment layers created again and they keep disappearing. But not all at once. For example, I created 4 (adjustment layer lookup table), and they don't disappear at once. Suddenly 2 don't work any more and when I click on any of those the folder gets on top of the layer but the folder interior is empty so no effect adjustment layer.

This is really weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines