Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Asking To Buy Photoshop After Installation

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I bought photoshop off and installed the Creative Cloud App. When I try and open Photoshop its giving my two options, to Try or Buy. Is there any reason why this is happening?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Thank you everybody. I was able to figure it out with the help of the virtual assistant. Close the creative cloud app so the cache can reset then reopen.  That did work, and now I'm able to install the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Corey35138386qz7p where did you purchase from? Are you logged in with the same Adobe ID (email) you used to purchase from Adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to a Knowledge Base article with some solutions you can try:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everybody. I was able to figure it out with the help of the virtual assistant. Close the creative cloud app so the cache can reset then reopen.  That did work, and now I'm able to install the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines