Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE CC LICENSE EXTENSION

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just wanted to ask somebody in this group about Adobe CC extension. My license ended up on 14th April. Or, the programas stopped working on 11th April, but I think this is not that important. But I thought it'll automaticly extended the last day of the license (mean 14th), but somehow Adobe charged the money from my bank account one hour ago plus minus. This is my first time I'm extending the license so I dont have any experience with this, but maybe some of you know better how this works, so I just wanted to ask when will be te programs from CC like Photoshop again useable, because right now it just says that if I want to use these programs, I have to pay for them, wich I did.

Thanks for any help or answer, appreciate it alot.

Have a nice day,

Oli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With my account, I was charged each month and the program never expired working. May be it was the we in between and the bank did not process the payment.

I would log out and log-in again. Look at adobe.com, sign-in and see the status of your payment. I could be only a question of a couple of hours and should work by now.

If you have still problems repost here and I will escalate.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. To be honest I haven't tried to log out yet. Yes, I don't know, there are lot of variations of how to pay for Adobe CC and I have got the one year license so it's charged every year after the license expires. It may be caused by the bank and also the time differences between my and their country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I've tried both of the tips and none of them is unfortunately useful. So it really looks like it's just because the time delay between the long distance. I'll have to wait anyway, but the only thing that I don't understand is that when I look to my account, all the info about my bank account wich I used and so on have just wanished and I think that it was there before.

Strange because the money are paid but my account says when I look to "Plans and Products" (sorry, have it in my language so I don't know if the translation is the same, but the second button) and "The History of orders" that there are no valid order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your language?

I will ask someone to look into your account. You may still post here, if there is success.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver,

I have sent a personal message to you.

Please check.

Regards'

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Ok, I'll look to my messages.

Thanks and sorry for late response.

Oli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines