• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2023 Not Showing Templates

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using PS 2023 and everytime I click New Document and go through the options at the top all the templates are blacked out. Why? How do I fix this?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paul,

Those templates are "supplied" through Adobe Stock. So it will use your creative cloud login to connect. Is anything happen when you click on them? Can you see if you got the relevant info on the right when you do?

Imaginerie_0-1674503373470.png

They always have loaded very very slooooooowly for me, but still download when I click on them (whatever the status of the thumbnail) maybe it's the same for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

I have the same issue on my Photoshop 2023 and I went to the Adobe Stock, just to check, and found that it is not available with the standard plan. It means that we need to pay extra to have it. If you download the free templates, they will display.

Regards

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines