• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Certificate

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2024 Aug 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to replace/get a reprint of my Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 certificate? I had it issued to me back in high school under a school account as part of a program but can no longer access that as I've graduated a while ago and that email has been deactivated

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2024 Aug 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@zeke_8940 wrote:

Is there a way to replace/get a reprint of my Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 certificate?

Adobe does not issue certificates. You need to contact whatever organization gave you the certificate. It may, for instance, have been through your school or possibly another training program.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2024 Sep 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The organization was Certiportt.
I haven't found a Customer Contact page to ask for any support regarding this issue however, it's primarily for their partners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2024 Sep 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Login here https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/ and they should have your certification history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines