• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd vs photoshop

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which should i choose to learn web desigining,adobe xd or photoshop ? i m new in web designing,learning it from an udemy teacher,i feels interest in web designing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The primary use of XD is for UI/UX and Web design. There are many benefits of using XD over Photoshop. Well, both can create wonderful designs but it depends on what kind of work it is.
If you are working on web design which hardly uses any photo editing, then go for Adobe XD. And if you are working on something which has more images to edit, 3d models, clipping paths etc, then Photoshop would be the best.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that neither one makes a web site. Designing and making aren’t the same thing and need different skills and apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was meant just designing like psd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to design a prototype of a website, Photoshop can be a great tool (as well as XD). The best tool is the one you feel comfortable with, and gives you the most flexibility to create the vision you have for your project. Once you get approval for the design, then you have all the elements and can move forward in the execution of your website.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I think you should use both as Photoshop provides a great tool to design on raster images, so you can add more interesting designs to your project and then layout on XD to bring the project to life! Definitely, you shouldn't be constrained on learning just one program at the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use XD there's a command "Edit in Photoshop" so you can benefit from both 😉 (However beware, this action is destructive  - Adobe should change this...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines