• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI errors

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I work in design and lately I've been doing a lot of work with t-shirts. After the last update, Photoshop has not found the correct texture and color when using the AI ​​tool to remove a design from a t-shirt, or redo a part that did not previously exist. See the results. I would really like to be able to return to the quality that existed before the last update.

1.png
2.png
3.png

   

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniel33973393jr0x what version Photoshop are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I'll do another test using another image.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are using Generative Fill to remove the design from the tshirt?

I am not so sure that I'd have used the same workflow, but I had a go and it did a reasonable job.  It kept the folds and texture.  Are you not getting the same results?

T_Shirt.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could do some extra work with the dodge and burn tools to accentuate the shading.  Are you hoping that Generative Fill is going to do it all for you?

T_Shirt.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking at your second set of screen shots and can see a problem with your selection.  You have just used the Rectangular Marquee tool and dragged a far too loose selection around the motive.  The problem with this is that Generative fill does not have enough of the shading (that shows the folds) to make a proper fix.  If you are going to Use Generative Fill for a job like this, you need to get as close to the motive that you want to remove as possible.

image.png

This should work better

image.png

But I am going to go into Quick Mask and give it a fairly hefty blur

image.png

Which resulted in this

image.png

Selections are uber important with the Ai tools.  You need to think about what you want to achieve, and shape your selection accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines