• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI upscale/upres' tool native to Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just playing to AI Midjourney and other 'still' imagery art. There are some fantastic upscale plugins and tools available such as topaz gigapixel. However given I have Adbobe Creative Cloud subscription, I just wanted to post a query as to whether I might have overlooked any latest Photoshop tools or other adobe tools that do the AI upscale intelligently enhancing the image upon upscale to improve the quality? (it's just frustrating to have to use third party options for upscale rather than internal to adobe)

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video features an approach that you can use with Generative Fill:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's the SuperZoom feature in Filters>Neural, but it's nowhere near as good as the offerrings from everybody else. Adobe should be leading the way in resizing images, since they've had 30 years to work on the tech, but they dropped the ball and are now far, far behind. Currently, the best in class is Magnific. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is the AI-based Super Resolution in Camera Raw/Lightroom Classic, mostly intended (and works best) for raw files.

Super Zoom in Photoshop is also AI-based, but not nearly as good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines