• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Airbrush Effect in Photoshop

Participant ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, below (the first photo) is a photo of myself that someone edited in Photoshop back in 2009. I'm trying to figure out how to do this. The second photo isn't my work but I found it on google. If anyone could give me some tips I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Me.png

Ty2.jpg

Ty.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Have you tried YouTube?

photoshop airbrush effect - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried YouTube?

photoshop airbrush effect - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to create a digital portrait from a photograph, or to edit a photograph to look like your second two examples?  The former takes time and a good knowledge of Photoshop.  The latter can be done very quickly using the Clarity slider in Camera RAW.  -100 for that smooth look, and +100 to get a grunge look.  You mask both into the same image to give you smooth skin and grungy hair.

If you are really interested in Digital portraits I can help you, but it's not something you'll learn and do in one evening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I like the last 2 photos I posted better than the first one. The guy who made the 1st photo for me made a video tutorial for me but it's no longer on Youtube. Thanks. I'm going to keep searching and looking for tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Trevor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines