Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align Face for Face-timelapse

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks 🙂
I'm taking a front picture of my face everyday for 8 years now and I'd like to align the face on every picture so that when I put them successively in one video it looks fluid and not shaky. Can anybody imagine an easier way beause currently I'm using a reference pic and try to align every single one by hand. And with thousands of pictures that's really a pain and it's still not 100% smooth in a video.

Can you use a reference pic and add the pictures one by one but simply tell them: "Hey - here you have your eyes and nose and mouth: Please put these features on my other picture in the exact same place!" ?

It'd really help me saving sooooooo much time if there was a way to simplify this process!

Thank you in advance 🙂
Matt

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a few example images. 

Auto-align Layers might work if the backgrounds and lighting are similar enough. 

Ultimately I wonder, though, if you would not be better served with using a properly video-oriented application. 

I have no real experience with it, but maybe also ask over on the After Effects Forum? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines