• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All "commands" can not be found in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the same question earlier, and a quick uninstall of the whole program and re-install fixed it but now I am back to the same issue. I can not access ANY commands in photoshop. This includes keyboard shortcuts, commands, and actions. They are all grayed out. I have tried using an 8-bit profile, using RAW images only, and I am not using actions that anyone else made. These are all done on the original image, i created layers as well, but still no use. I'll include some screenshots below.

Recently, my student subscription has expired and I enrolled in a new plan - so i assumed there may have been a key error? Which is why i assumed uninstalling and re-installing fixed the first issue. But now that it's back - i am at a loss. Really not sure what to do, this is quite frustrating. I use a windows 10 computer, if that helps. I am also exporting from lightroom (i've made sure it exports in 8-bit btw). I even tried opening from camera RAW in 8-bit and nothing. Even when i open old TIFF files in PS, I still get no commands available. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vincent,

This is a well documented bug with an easy workaround. Open PS first, then Lightroom.

Or disable the home screen in Prefs > General.

Known issues in Photoshop CC

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure you are using right workspace. Go to the top right corner of your Photoshop Window and choose Essential and then Reset Essential optionps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines