• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Graphics Card Grayed out in Photoshop Performance Preferences

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new computer in December of 2021 with the graphics card in the subject line above.  I've noticed several things in Photoshop that aren't working like the Face tuning feature in liquify.  Photoshop tells me to select my graphics card in Performance Preferences, but it's grayed out and can't be selected.  I'm using version 22.0.0 because the newer versions of Photoshop changed some things that I like better in the older versions.  Is there a fix for this issue?  Is this graphics card incompatible with Photoshop? Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are running Windows. With Photoshop closed, look in Device Manager under Display Adapters. If there are any that are not the Radeon, try disabling them, and then run Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution? I bought my computer in Jan. 2022 and having the same exact issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines