Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An Unknown error has Occurred while exporting in Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I have been using Photoshop more regularly as of recent and I have started getting an unknown error when I try to export as and Quick Export to PNG is just not doing anything. When I try to 'export as' the loading/preview screen is blank and just spins while the share button in the top right blinks slowly. I have my prefferences set to restart after I close photoshop but, haven't yet. I am on the 2021 version of the software and figure before testing it would be good to show the error message just in case and I will update if the restart with preferences resetting will help. To note, yesterday I was having trouble fully closing photoshop and couldn't kill the app in the hotbar area in the bottom right on windows. It wouldn't allow me to even open a right click selection menu on it, so I had to forcibly kill it in task manager. Anyway here is the offending error:

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Photoshop Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, make sure you're on 22.5.1. If that doesn't solve it, go into Preferences > Export and uncheck 'Use legacy "Export As"' and restart Photoshop. Does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines