• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Angle of brush cursor only responds to tilt when pen is hovering, not when pen touches screen.

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hover the brush tool over the canvas, the angle of the cursor will change as I tilt the brush. However, as soon as the brush touches the screen, the cursor reverts to a fixed angle. The tilt is still registering, as the brush stroke is made at the angle that was shown when I was hovering. However, the cursor angle is always the same when the pen is touching. This is problematic because I want to see what the angle is as I'm painting. Does anyone know the solution to this? If there isn't a solution, photoshop should definitley fix this.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my Wacom tablet, I think I see what you mean... when I touch the tablet with the pen, the icon for the cursor is fixed, even though, with the settings below, I get great response to my tilt as I draw - but the cursor doesn't change. Is that what you mean? 
If you're interested in SEEING that cursor change, my best suggestion is to enter your feature request in the Feature request section of the forum (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...). Before posting, do a search to see if someone else made the same request, and if so, upvote it. The more upvotes a request gets, the sooner Adobe gets on implementing it.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines