• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Angled rectangle pixel

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been compressing the image 1/4 its size ( horizontally & vertically ) then changing to index mode with my custom colors and restretching it to its original size giving me horizontal & vertical pixels as in the below images.

horizontalrectanglepixe-min.jpg

verticalrectanglepixel-min.jpg

I have been toying with the idea of getting complete 45 degree tilted or any degree tilted rectangle pixels on image but skewing the H in the transform section gives a parallelogram pixel.

c-min.jpg

I am looking for a complete angled (45 degree or any angle )rectangle pixel along with index mode to get custom colors on an image in photoshop like a pattern drawn in the image below

d-min.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rotation is possible but rotation does not skew  your  image will not maintain its rectangle shape that has vertical and horizontal sides.  All will rotate. If you mask the rotation  to confine what is visible to a rectangle shape like square you will be masking off some of you image content and colors. Some may never be visible.

ccolors.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines