Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Animations not showing

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I added an animation plug in and for the life of me it's not showing anything but the buttons. 

Can someone help me please? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Name of the plugin?

Where were you up to when the issure occurred?

Operating system version and Photoshop versions you are using?

The screen shot you are showing us is for a still image and not an animation.  In fact nothing in your screenshot suggests an animation so I am wondering what is going on?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I'm new here so I didn't know exactly what to show you. 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.4.1 20210518.r.211 7b18b4f x64
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

I'm trying to animate using Timeline, the plug in is ANIMATOR V0.5. 

When I click Extensions, Select the plug in and then try to use them that's when I experience the issue. 

Nothing happens, no previews and I can't apply the effect to anything on my poster design. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched Adobe Exchange for Animator, and got these four items for Phhotoshop.  Is the plugin you are using among them?  If not, can you give us a link to where you obtained it?  As Mylennmium has aluded to, not all plugins work with all versions of Photoshop, and some of them are difficult to install.  We need to see the notes provided by the creator to have any chance of working it out.

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that the panel looks extremely ugly and has missing icons, it's probably fair to say that the extension is not compatible with current versions of PS or you have not installed it correctly. Either way, since it's a third-party thing you have to get in touch with the developer and his community. Perhaps he already has an updated/ fixed version.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opening Photoshop’s Timeline panel and setting things up first will help but more importantly, you need to update your plugin to V2.0 (14Dec21) so that it is compatible with PS 2022.

If you purchased from mikesreda.com, GraphicRiver where he is an Elite Author with plugins that do work, or other authorized site, you will get email notifications re: updates. Check out the video tutorials that come with and/or YT channel and you should be good to go.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines