• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody know what version broke the lasso tool?

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rarely upgrade, because if it ain't broke... yadda yadda yadda... but dumbly upgraded yesterday. THe lasso tool is now... I want to say broken, but others may say "changed". I need to be able to quickly open a photo, make a quick selection add an adjustment and get out... I do this hundreds of times a day. Before upgrade I could click in the gray margin area I highlighted... now you can't, I have to expand the window to have a border visible to be able to click outside of the window. This is a huge problem for me. I don't want to test all 4 versions of 2020.... did this change after 2019, or with one of the subsequent 2020 mini updates? ClickInMargin.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the Adobe folks... after more research this "broke" with 21.1 - it's fine in 20.0.3 I hope this can be fixed at some point, because it may not seem like a big deal, but it would actually more than double the time it takes me to process an image - across hundreds a day.

Nice that I got that back, but of course the rolling back and forth made me lose my saved actions.... ugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines