• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyway to right click Wacom pen, and have opacity for clone tool?

Advocate ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Wacom pen, anyway to right click the pen and get PS opcacity active for say, Clone tool?

(Wacom, not know),, right click just het stuff for pen hardness, would be wonderful, not to have to point the pen tediously up to opacity slide in PS.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @larry45 yes - you can map a keyboard shortcut to Toggle the control:

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1680206644918.png

Then use the Wacom control panel to map the shortcut to your right click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, thanks, can you please be more clear on what to do in PS and then Wacom?..   I little worn  out,  sorry, as had 6 back and forth emails with Wacam and still not at first base.

This sounds promising, but still don't have a clue what to do... maybe you can do some bullet points or someone else can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop go to Edit/Keyboard shortcuts and assign a keystroke to the option provided above.

Then go to your Apple System Preferences/Settings - Wacom Tablet and assign your Right Click to Keyboard/Keystroke and enter the same shortcut you assigned in Photoshop.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1680207589330.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin thanks, before I dive in you know to be clear; this is not a keyboard keystoke I'm looking to do, I'm hoping to do a right click of the Wacom pen...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines