• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pencil Lag on iPadOS/mobile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is still an issue for me and it's 6 months after this response. I'm using a 2nd Gen Apple Pencil with my 2020 iPad Pro.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @iggy1345 , you post was moved to a new thread due to the differences in the OG post to your issue.

You mention that this issue has been happening for you for 6 months with the Apple Pencil 2 and iPad Pro... would you share the OS version of the iPad and Ps version you are using.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cory, thanks for responding. To clarify, I was saying that it was six months after the response on the other thread from Adobe saying that it was fixed.

Anyway, yes, I usually keep everything fully up to date. I'm using Photoshop v3.6.3 and it's iPad OS 15.6.

The Apple Pencil in all other apps is fluid and very responsive, and in Photoshop it's very laggy. I hadn't used it for some time (at least a year), but I seem to recall it wasn't like this in the past (same Pencil 2nd gen. and 2020 iPad).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines